Search for atmospheres
santa cruz mountains during winter.
windy mountain rain
emulating winter time in the santa cruz mountains which are a temperate rain forrest. heavily wooded with redwoods winds can be blustery and make lots of soothing sounds. rain reaching over 80 inches per season. listener is on covered porch with chimes.
Comments for "windy mountain rain"
License details for "windy mountain rain"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- rain patter by desdur from freesound.org +)
- Wind Blowing by freesoundef from http://youtube.com +)
- japanese garden water spout by keithpeter from http://freesound.org +)
- Creaking Oak by klankbeeld from http://freesound.org +)
- Heavy rain by lesbason100 from http://freesound.org +)
- 7-11-14 wind-chimes.mp3 by mcushman1969 from http://freesound.org +)
- Distant rolling thunder by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)