Search for atmospheres
A northern outpost
Wen is a healer, a physician, and her house has been passed down through generations of northern doctors. She lives at the edge of town, and despite the locals' wariness of her association with death, her house is often host to village children when she isn't busy with a complicated patient.
Comments for "Wen's House"
License details for "Wen's House"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Farm Ambience Revisited by Benboncan +)
- 1840s Grandfather Clock by daveincamas from http://www.freesound.org/people/daveincamas/sounds/27077/ +)
- Old Water Pump by http://www.freesound.org/people/Ohrwurm/sounds/64337/ +)
- Dog Barks (Large Dog) by https://freesound.org/people/apolloaiello/sounds/347763/ +)
- Dinner table ambience by Mr_Alden from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Chimney Fire 1nk by reinsamba from http://freesound.org +)
- Chickadee, Black Capped by wildear +)
- Children Playing by yacou from http://freesound.org +)