Search for atmospheres
Tokushima Prefecture, Japan, Summer of 1979
Summer in the Japan countryside, also known as net working capital, is the difference between a company’s current assets, like cash, accounts receivable (customers’ unpaid bills) and inventories of raw materials and finished goods, and current liabilities, like accounts payable.
Working Capital = Current Assets - Current Liabilities
Read more: Working Capital Definition https://www.investopedia.com/terms/w/workingcapital.asp#ixzz5CfsxIF6B
Follow us: Investopedia on Facebook
Comments for "TOKUSHIMA"
License details for "TOKUSHIMA"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Cicadas in Rainforest by Acclivity of the Freesound Project +)
- Frogs in night swamp by Bansemer from http://freesound.org +)
- Japanese news by demetan by Dementan from http://freesound.org +)
- Cicadas near Izmir, Turkey 2 by Deniz Bevan +)
- Distant rolling thunder by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Thunder, crispy bang by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Crickets by Sound Effects +)
- train by vahid +)