Search for atmospheres
Spacecraft hovering over meadow before a thunderstorm
Spacecraft before thunderstorm
As the clouds gather before a local thunderstorm on this sentience-sub-3 planet, you are moderately safe and secure in your five-person observation and data collection platform. You and your team are not quite silently hovering -- the resources of the Expedition are considerable, but fitting out a simple OADCP with singularity plates for some good solid passive antigrav would take a lot of convincing, and you need to spend your political capital elsewhere. What's that…flapping…outside? Sounds much too big for local flora. Better send Runce to check. Hope it was something left behind by the previous survey group. They were a little sloppy; that must be it. If it's a naive manufactured artifact, someone messed up bad, and you've been frightening a local population with engine throb for the past six days. Relax, it's probably nothing. Have a mug of chai and go over those survey group inventory check-ins while you wait for Runce to report.
Comments for "Spacecraft before thunderstorm"
License details for "Spacecraft before thunderstorm"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Tent Tarp Flapping 2 by Andy Brannan www.freesound.org +)
- Distant birds by by Dobroide - www.freesound.org +)
- Spaceship ambience by nathanshadow from http://freesound.org +)
- Distant rolling thunder by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Light rain 2 by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Light thunder, right to center by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Pre thunderstorm by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Thunder, crispy bang by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)