Search for atmospheres
As you watch dawn's mist fade into mid morning, the sloping axis of your rocking chair sways you into a peaceful stupor. The life that you've built--and the land on which you've built it--spreads out around you, as essential and familiar to you as hand-sewn cotton sheets.
There's dirt--in the grooves of your fingertips, in the spaces between your bare toes, in the air that fills your lungs--but it satisfies you to know you're clothed in the very material from which you came.
You have no interest in being anywhere but here.
Comments for "Southern Morning"
License details for "Southern Morning"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Hourlychimebeg.mp3 by "hyderpotter from http://freesound.org" +)
- cicadas day by blaukreuz from http://freesound.org +)
- Hens on a Farm by Dobroide from http://freesound.org +)
- Bird Chorus by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- garden chimes by monterey2000 from http://freesound.org +)
- Brown Noise by reaktorplayer from http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Rocking Chair sound by stevelalonde on freesound.org +)
- Box Fan (Continuous) by Torgeirr +)