Search for atmospheres
My ain folk
Scotland the Brave
What though on hamely fare we dine,
Wear hoddin grey, an' a that;
Gie fools their silks, and knaves their wine;
A Man's a Man for a' that:
For a' that, and a' that,
Their tinsel show, an' a' that;
The honest man, tho' e'er sae poor,
Is king o' men for a' that.
Comments for "Scotland the Brave"
License details for "Scotland the Brave"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Drizzle on Leaves with Breeze by -k-is_the_author +)
- Tribal Drums by HerbertBoland from http://freesound.org +)
- Fire Wood Bonfire High by Homejrande from http://freesound.org +)
- strong breeze by kangaroo +)
- Men Mumbling by Microsoft +)
- Pre thunderstorm by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Rain and Wind by Taira Komori from http://freesound.org +)
- Bagpipes by toiletrolltube from http://www.freesound.org/ +)