Search for atmospheres
Sarrin Town in the Evening (Harmatia Cycle)
Sarrin Town in the Evening
Welcome to Sarrin, a small village just beyond the Myrithian Forest, in Bethean. Famed for it's apples and mead, Sarrin may be little, but it's full of warmth and character, and just the place to escape to if you have a troubled heart. As the sun sets, the mourning doves and cicadas begin their chorus, and the wheat fields light up with gold. Join Jionathan on the town wall, and he sits and sketches the world around him.
Comments for "Sarrin Town in the Evening"
License details for "Sarrin Town in the Evening"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Mourning Dove with Cicadas by mannhawks +)
- Cicadas and Crickets by Noirlac +)
- Birds in forest park by Owl [freesound.org/people/Owl/sounds/187660/] +)
- Pencil drawing by rylandbrooks +)
- Small Crowd Outside by s9ames +)
- horse_clip_clopping_downhill by swiftoid from http://freesound.org +)
- Irish pub, chatter and music by traggeldy from http://freesound.org +)
- Fountain by Tritus from http://www.freesound.org +)