Search for atmospheres
A place of geriatric melancholy
Russian old folk's home
Sit back and enjoy the smell of pea soup and musty carpet as you wait for breakfast at 8 in the morning. If you close your eyes you're almost able to forget the colostomy bags and old rocking chairs for a moment. Gerta, the nursemaid, who has had more plastic surgeries than one could count, fiddles with a radio that waa invented far before her time, and is obviously struggling. Ah, well. Its time for some more soup.
Comments for "Russian old folk's home"
License details for "Russian old folk's home"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- setting plate on counter by anemicrose from http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Man clearing his throat by DarkDeej +)
- Bench Creaking by E.L.C. +)
- Bad Cough by http://www.freesfx.co.uk/ +)
- Snoring - realisic by http://www.freesound.org/people/JasonElrod/sounds/85470/ +)
- Improvised humming by Không +)
- TV sounds (Indian TV) by manpriyamy from http://freesound.org +)
- Gramophone by Setuniman from freesound.org +)