Search for atmospheres
you are standing outside at 8:30 pm in rural alabama, near a pine forest. the stars are very pretty and bright. your house lies near a train track and a highway, and you hear the coyotes howling in the distance. it is chily out, but not unbearably so.
Comments for "rural alabama"
License details for "rural alabama"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Passing Car by "Donmann" from http://freesound.org *)
- Leaves by freesound.org +)
- Soft Wind by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Train by http://soundbible.com/1693-Train-Approach-N-Pass.html +)
- branch fall hit forest floor by http://zapsplat.com/ +)
- Coyote Howls by Soundboard +)
- Crickets ambience by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license