Search for atmospheres
A little town in southern Louisiana, not more than 500 people...
The story begins.
Tobias lives his daily life as a lumber worker in the swamps of rural Louisiana in a town by the name of Moreaux. He goes to work, and back home to his sickly mother who never leaves her bedroom. On Sundays he visits a very stuffy, old, church, that is a little falling apart, for a boring, uncomfortable sermon. The town has no clean water.
Comments for "Resting Bayou"
License details for "Resting Bayou"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Frogs in night swamp by Bansemer from http://freesound.org +)
- Church bells by freesound.org +)
- Insect Ambience by freesound.org +)
- Wooden Ship by http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Room-tone, fan and raindrops by klankschap from http://freesound.org +)
- Cicadas - Summer Evening by Leah Fishwick +)
- Steam boat whistle by LG from http://freesound.org +)
- Birds in heaven by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license