Search for atmospheres
19th Century English Reading
Reading in the Drawing Room
18th Century library. Reading with the windows open. Breeze sifting through and the sound of water splashing on the carriages pulling up to the manor. Engrossed in your book, you barely hear the footsteps of the butlers and the singing practice in the garden, the soft ripples of the tide rhythmic. You sip your tea: Earl Grey perhaps? The countryside welcomes you. The troubles in the city don’t bother you here. Let the sound of the old Grandfather Clock lead you into hypnotic literary bliss.
Comments for "Reading in the Drawing Room"
License details for "Reading in the Drawing Room"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- 1840s Grandfather Clock by daveincamas from http://www.freesound.org/people/daveincamas/sounds/27077/ +)
- Walking on Wood Floor* by http://freesound.org +)
- Curtains Rustling by Joeladam from http://freesound.org +)
- Pouring tea into a cup by MrAustralisation from http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Pebble Beach by odilonmarcenarowav from http://www.freesound.org +)
- forest birds by thearxx08 at freesound.org +)
- horse carriage by thefilmbakery from freesound.org +)
- page turns by trundlefly from http://freesound.org +)