Search for atmospheres
I was yours once till death if you'd cared to keep me
Pendersleigh in summer
"A happy ending was imperative. I shouldn't have bothered to write otherwise. I was determined that in fiction anyway two men should fall in love and remain in it for the ever and ever that fiction allows, and in this sense, Maurice and Alec still roam the greenwood..." —E.M. Forster
Comments for "Pendersleigh in summer"
License details for "Pendersleigh in summer"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- sussex woodland meadow birds by "veneer from http://freesounds.org +)
- church bell in the distance by Adeodatus +)
- Wheat in Wind by alexbird from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Wood chopping by PapercutterJohn +)
- horse carriage by thefilmbakery from freesound.org +)