Search for atmospheres
River Walk in San Marcos
Midieval Deer Festival
You're walking through San Marcos in the late evening, around 10pm or so. All of a sudden, the street lights disappear and you stumble over a park bench next to the sidewalk. You're now sitting on the ground, surrounded by bushes and grass, your ass covered in mud. You listen carefully to the wind blowing around you. The wind is carrying the chants and sounds of a strange medieval festival in the distance. At least that what it sounds to be. And the whole time you're thinking to yourself, damn, that was a good martini..
Comments for "Midieval Deer Festival"
License details for "Midieval Deer Festival"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Ambient sounds nk by burning-mir from http://freesound.org +)
- deer roar by dobroide from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Foot steps by http://freesound.org +)
- Cuban men arguing over sports by https://www.freesound.org/people/kyles/sounds/362087/ +)
- Evil Latin Chant by incarnadine from http://freesound.org +)
- Electric Train Pass-By by OroborosNZ (http://www.freesound.org/people/OroborosNZ/) +)
- Quiet Breezy Leaves by Spleencast from http://freesound.org +)
- A Breton Carol by The Chieftains +)