Search for atmospheres
Nighttime Drive to New Orleans
Deep in the hot sticky Southern summer, you decide to take a roadtrip to New Orleans. Even though it's started to rain, and a full-on thunderstorm is threatening, the cicadas and the crickets haven't stopped singing, and you turn the dial to relax with some blues.
Comments for "Louisiana Highway"
License details for "Louisiana Highway"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Cars passing on a wet street by By Kyster, Longshot - www.freesound.org +)
- Cicada Song by Cicada +)
- crickets number 127 by digifishmus from http://freesound.org +)
- Engine 02 by Fox Forrester +)
- Dirt Rhodes Blues by http://incompetech.com/ Royalty Free Music +)
- Distant rolling thunder by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Car Driving by stephan from soundbible.com +)
- Rain on a tin roof by Virtual Sound Company +)