Search for atmospheres
Lago Atitlán, Guatemala
So it's this little lake called Atitlán in my beloved Guatemala. Around the lake there's a few small artisan and farming towns. My favorite one is San Pedro La Laguna, where you can meet the loveliest and kindest people. I made this imagining that I sit on a dock, with the waves lightly crashing into the algae-covered wood, with my feet dipped in the cold water, as I watch a lone fisherman toss his net into the water. When the sun goes down, it hides between the tall volcanoes. The last few seconds before it's fully gone have the warmest golden light, the wind is just right, it smells like nature and freedom.
Looking out that dock, there is no place I'd rather be.
Comments for "Lago Atitlaán"
License details for "Lago Atitlaán"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Ambient Traffic by *)
- Lake waves by Benboncan at freesound.org +)
- Small Waves Hitting Boat by Benboncan of the Freesound Project +)
- Chatting Crowd by Leandros.Ntounis from http://freesound.org +)
- Quiet afternoon in village by luciolepri from http://freesound.org +)
- Crickets ambience by www.soundsnap.com *)
- Sounds of night by www.soundsnap.com *)
- Wind blows in leaves by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license