Search for atmospheres
The Sound of South of France
The Provence is a geographical region and historical province of southeastern France, which extends from the left bank of the lower Rhône River on the west to the Italian border on the east, and is bordered by the Mediterranean Sea on the south.It largely corresponds with the modern administrative région of Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, and includes the départements of Var, Bouches-du-Rhône, Alpes-de-Haute-Provence and parts of Alpes-Maritimes and Vaucluse.(From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)
Comments for "La Provence"
License details for "La Provence"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- St Philibert2 Bells by acclivity from http:\\freesound.org +)
- crickets number 127 by digifishmus from http://freesound.org +)
- wasp_ by dobroide from http://freesound.org +)
- Insect Ambience by freesound.org +)
- Morning birds by jalbrecht_d +)
- light breeze by keweldog from http://freesound.org +)
- Bees flying by RareSound from www.freesound.org +)
- Crickets ambience by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license