Search for atmospheres
Spending the days before Christmas sitting by the fire with a book
In Vermont for the Holidays
My grandparents' house smells like wood smoke, like the cold crisp air of Vermont winter. I can hear the cows from the farm down the road lowing quietly as the wind howls outside.
My dad has put on a record of our favorite high-church Christmas music and we sit quietly in the living room, reading, watching the snow fall.
Comments for "In Vermont for the Holidays"
License details for "In Vermont for the Holidays"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Fireplace by dobride from http://freesound.org +)
- Footsteps wood and carpet by ftpalad from http://freesound.org +)
- Record player static by http://www.freesound.org/people/ALLANZ10D/ +)
- Hallelujah by klankbeeld and Capella Ducis from http://freesound.org +)
- Howling Wind (Indoors) by Klankbeeld from http://freesound.org +)
- O Magnum Mysterium by Nordic chamber choir / M. Lauridsen +)
- Cows at night by reinsamba at freesound.org +)
- Allelulja, Behold by State Symphony Cappella +)