Search for atmospheres
Hopeful but, Alone In World
I decided to share this atmosphere, because this track has almost been lost to time: this piece is from his first and only album. It his was his answer to us, from 1977, how worth living life was. And in the age of 33, after completing this album, he took his own life. To be at peace with the world, and to still feel so alone. This psychic scene, of a green but slowly whittling pastoral scape, has accompanied me in many of my own art since discovering this album by selective keyword searching. I hope the mood of my piece set to his work, along with countless of my art inspired by it, help you to contemplate if... amidst the quiet blows of our world, the cold ambience of foggy horizons towards a destination uncertain, that while carrying the weight of the world on our shoulders, we remember to carry our own as well. Rest in peace, Luciano Cilio.
Comments for "Hopeful but, Alone In World"
License details for "Hopeful but, Alone In World"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Cicadas by cognito perceptu from https://freesound.org +)
- Cloth in Breeze by freesound.org +)
- Train Crossing by Halsor +)
- Curtains Rustling by Joeladam from http://freesound.org +)
- Luciano Cilio's Dialoghi by Luciano Cilio +)
- Glass Chimes, Light by Niamh Augurey +)
- Room Ambience by Taira Komori's Japanese Free Sound Effects: http://taira-komori.jpn.org/freesounden.html +)
- Vinyl Crackle (FLAC) by White Noise ASMR +)