Search for atmospheres
The Study in Chateau de Gudanes
French chateau 1700
The chateau was designed by Ange-Jacques Gabriel, the premier architect of France during the reign of Louis XV. Gabriel was responsible for parts of Versailles and the Place de la Concorde, a major public square on the eastern end of the Champs-Elysees in Paris. And today you get to step back in time to when there was life still in the halls.
Comments for "French chateau 1700"
License details for "French chateau 1700"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Afternoon by 4Leaf Studios +)
- Cat Purrs by amsempl from http://www.freesound.org/people/amsempl/sounds/151951/ +)
- flipping thin pages by Desiree +)
- Birds River Reverie by Glaneur de sons from http://freesound.org +)
- Footsteps on Wooden Floor by http://www.freesound.org/people/ftpalad/sounds/119914/ +)
- Horse & Buggy by RTB45 from http://freesound.org +)
- fireplace by soundsnap.com *)
- Pouring hot tea by Taira Komori from freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license