Search for atmospheres
Spring morning, south of France.
It's spring, in the early morning. The sun gets through the open windows in pale orange rays, making the flowers embroidered in the creamy velvet curtains shine. The bells from the church in the village sound ring in the distance, and the sound from the fountain in the garden and the birds chirping around in the trees help you concentrate on your book.
It smells of lavender and oranges, which makes you really happy because it's the smell of the changing seasons. That's why the window is wide open, even though it's still not very hot outside. A horse carriage goes by the window, and you take your glance up to see who has just arrived. It's just the cook, with fresh ingredients for the dinner that will be served during the party tonight. You smile and go back to work.
(This audio is based on the ambient "a library, 1732" by @cathedral. It can be found in https://at-home-other.ambient-mixer.com/a-library--1732 . To get even more in the mood, I recommend listening to one of these baroque playlists: https://open.spotify.com/user/spotify/playlist/37i9dQZF1DWXjj6kdiviS0?si=38PMiB9WT82AvI-BQzFiKw , https://open.spotify.com/user/redzeno52/playlist/7slyBmxiW9t0Fl9rm2E00c?si=xblCbxurSAG1xvTyfNRfAA or https://open.spotify.com/user/sonyclassicalandjazzsweden/playlist/4DvteColbVCrs7iIgc4r6x?si=DTEGFwzhRryDNlYBEEMi_A . Enjoy!)
Comments for "France, 1732"
License details for "France, 1732"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- church bell in the distance by Adeodatus +)
- Flapping Cotton by Benboncan from http://freesound.org +)
- Horse walking, country lane by https://freesound.org/people/acclivity/sounds/33848/ +)
- Pouring tea into a cup by MrAustralisation from http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- forest birds by thearxx08 at freesound.org +)
- Fountain by Tritus from http://www.freesound.org +)
- page turns by trundlefly from http://freesound.org +)
- Footsteps Walking on Stair by Unknown +)