Search for atmospheres
Mellow and melancholy, for those seeking comfort in discontent.
Forlorn in the Rain
Your skin feels slightly clammy and chilled underneath your coat, the hood finally pulled up as the drizzle turned to drops, leaving your hair damp. Hot breath curls into the cool air around you, and a shiver crawls up your spine- a shake is it's dismissal, and an odd sense of warmth flows through you. Here you are- just you, walking as if you held no home to go to tonight.
Join us as we slowly drift outside the city limits... away from the town you knew, along the country roads to a life born anew. One must fall before they can pick themselves back up, so come, cry in the rain for a while, where the world can hide your sorrows.
Comments for "Forlorn in the Rain"
License details for "Forlorn in the Rain"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Hiking Footsteps by ciccarelli from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Vespa passing by GiovanniProvenzale +)
- summer night crickets by Leona Henry *)
- Distant rolling thunder by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Ambient Guitar backing track by spiritwordsandmusic +)
- Male Sigh by tgfcoder from http://freesound.org +)
- Morning Forest Rain Remaster by Torgeirr +)
- Leaves rustling by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license