Search for atmospheres
A Day on the Farm
The sounds heard on farms are really amusing and funny sometimes. Whether you live at a farm or decide to visit one, the life on a farm is generally very interesting for both children and adults. With a variety of so many animals and activities going on, you get to hear many different sounds of nature and experience a new and completely different environment as compared to the main cities. Children get really excited at the thought of being at farms because of the different animals they get to see. The sounds created in the entire farm environment also help children learn a lot.
Farmlands or farmyards usually have animals like chicken, sheep, roosters, cows, pigs and others. The sounds each of these animals make are particularly fun to hear. For example, the clucking of chicken, the bleating of sheep, crowing of roosters, the grunting of pigs, the barking of dogs, the mooing of cows and the sound of their cowbells, etc. along with the sounds made by the activities, such as, carts dragging along, the sound of chopping trees and many more are quite interesting. Agree or not, the sounds on farms take us back to old times in a weird way, away from the extremely fast and noisy city life.
Comments for "Farmyard"
License details for "Farmyard"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Chickens by By Acclivity - www.freesound.org +)
- Sheeps by By Acclivity - www.freesound.org +)
- Rooster by By AGFX - www.freesound.org +)
- Farm ambience by By BenBoncan - www.freesound.org +)
- Cowbell by By Ignotus www.freesound.org +)
- Dog bark by By Ronfont - www.freesound.org +)
- Cows mooing by www.soundsnap.com *)
- pigs oink by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license