Search for atmospheres
Rain in a European Countryside
European Country Rain
The grey clouds pour a crisp and cold drizzle on the green fields, while you listen to a blackbird and frogs and wait under a tree for a horse-drawn trap to pick you up and take you to your great-aunt's mansion for a discussion on old literature over tea. You cover your books (Edgar Allan Poe, Keats, Wordsworth, and Oriental Poets) under your scarf so they wouldn't get wet. Your clothes are slightly muddied at the hems,and your straw hat is thin and worn out a bit with the ribbons frayed at the edges, but the countryside offers much greater joy than the city's shops ever will.
Comments for "European Country Rain"
License details for "European Country Rain"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- St Philibert2 Bells by acclivity from http:\\freesound.org +)
- Single Pure Blackbird Song by Eelke from http://freesound.org +)
- frogs by madbob69 from http://freesound.org +)
- Light rain 2 by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Light thunder, right to center by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Pre thunderstorm by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Thunder, crispy bang by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Horse Trap (Stereo Mirrored) by Torgeirr +)