Search for atmospheres
CRTK Radio Station
Sitting off an old gravel road in the middle of Manitoba, stands an old radio station from the 1920's. It still broadcasts, rain or shine, the metal antenna tower reaching up into the cloudless blue sky. Prairie grass surrounds the station, blowing in the wind. Occasionally someone will open a door or window and you can hear the jazzy music the 20's drift out into the fields. CRTK exists only for the handful of loyal listeners, who tune in for weekly episodes of Cheese Man as this caped dairy product and his sidekick Gouda go on adventures to keep bad-doers at bay.
Comments for "CRTK Radio Station"
License details for "CRTK Radio Station"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- sussex woodland meadow birds by "veneer from http://freesounds.org +)
- Car driving on gravel by https://freesound.org/people/cmusounddesign/sounds/71951/ +)
- Winter Pre-Dawn Rural Bkrd by izzybel +)
- Meadow Ambience by RareSound from www.freesound.org +)
- Creaky Windmill by spoonbender on http://freesound.org +)
- 1920s Swing by Unknown +)
- Wind blows in leaves by www.soundsnap.com *)
- distant thunder by www.youtube.com/audiolibrary +)
*) Soundsnap.com license