Search for atmospheres
Windy atmosphere for a cool autumn night
Creepy Night in the Highlands
Not much grows in the Glum Highlands in late autumn, and what does is low, scraggly, life that knows to not draw attention to itself during the long, cold nights. The wind blows the tall pine, and the branches rub their bony fingers together to keep warm. Winter will be here soon, and the cold moon on high has little sympathy for those caught in the shadows.
Comments for "Creepy Night in the Highlands"
License details for "Creepy Night in the Highlands"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- deciduous trees,wind Jonsered by Agnese Priekule +)
- pine trees,wind,light rain by Agnese Priekule +)
- Abandoned fields by dredile from http://freesound.org +)
- Tree Creaking in the Wind by effectnz from http://youtube.com +)
- Blowing grass in Wind by floft from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Windy Aspen Trees by https://freesound.org/people/juskiddink/sounds/78955/ +)
- meadow with crickets by Ilexi at freesound.org +)
- Darkest Hour by The Mount Fuji Doomjazz Corporation *)
*) Soundsnap.com license