Search for atmospheres
Creekside Journaling, Southern Carolina
With a small creek running just to the left, the listener can imagine themselves tucked into the roots of an old willow tree, at the edge of a farm property. A flock of chickens in the distance can be heard, with the occasional slam of the front door as someone enters or leave the old farm house. Sit back, scratch some thoughts out, and enjoy.
Comments for "Creekside Journaling"
License details for "Creekside Journaling"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Farm ambience by By BenBoncan - www.freesound.org +)
- flipping thin pages by Desiree +)
- fountain pen by Desiree +)
- Hens on a Farm by Dobroide from http://freesound.org +)
- Summer field dusk by kvgarlic from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Tumbling Creek by Sarah Burkeen +)
- Wind Through Dad's birch tree by Sharon Adams *)
- wooden door opening by wrylytucker from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license