Search for atmospheres
A Farm in August
It's a late afternoon in August, and the sunset gets earlier and earlier. You're cooking in the kitchen making tea for the family. The bread just came out of the oven, and the air around you feels warm and fresh. You take a break from cooking and open the window, closing your eyes and just listening to the sounds of the farm. You take a deep breath and smell the bread and fresh tea. Everything is calm. You're at peace.
Comments for "Countryside Farm"
License details for "Countryside Farm"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Kitchen Sounds by *)
- Chickens by By Acclivity - www.freesound.org +)
- Sheeps by By Acclivity - www.freesound.org +)
- Rooster by By AGFX - www.freesound.org +)
- Mortar and Pestle grinding tea by DarkJoker +)
- Cow Bells by Kabit at http://freesound.org/ +)
- Pouring tea into a cup by MrAustralisation from http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Goat sounds by www.orangefreesounds.com +)
*) Soundsnap.com license