Search for atmospheres
Nineteenth Century Cottage in Rural Scotland
Countryside Cottage Backyard
You travel far to find a small, rustic cottage with no inhabitants. Left behind, for you to stumble across. You run through an open field of tall grass and golden flowers. Walking along, you reach the wooden and stone cottage built in 1872. As you walk on the porch, you hear a little kitten purring close by. The rocking chair creaks as you land. Animals pass by the corner of your eye and for once, you feel total peace and solitude.
Comments for "Countryside Cottage Backyard"
License details for "Countryside Cottage Backyard"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- sussex woodland meadow birds by "veneer from http://freesounds.org +)
- church bell in the distance by Adeodatus +)
- 170247__matucha__campfire-01 by Matucha *)
- Pouring tea into a cup by MrAustralisation from http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Newspaper by osivo +)
- horse_clip_clopping_downhill by swiftoid from http://freesound.org +)
- Water Fountain by Tritus from www.freesound.org +)
- Walking in Grass by vgraham1 from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license