Search for atmospheres
Nostalgic Rainstorm Sounds
College Town Rainstorm
I was lucky enough to live in a duplex with a tin roof near a small pond, and across the street from a house full of music students. The sounds of rain pattering on my bedroom roof while I studied, with the frogs behind the house and the jazz performance students in front were amazing.
Comments for "College Town Rainstorm"
License details for "College Town Rainstorm"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Lonely train whistle by boteman +)
- frogs by madbob69 from http://freesound.org +)
- Jazz Street Musicians by reinsamba from www.freesound.org +)
- Close lightning by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Rain 1.wav by ryding on freesound.org +)
- Distant Thunder by Unknown +)
- Rain on a tin roof by Virtual Sound Company +)
- Wind blows in leaves by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license