Search for atmospheres
The Wayward Hollow
Beware the wither wights…
The Wayward Hollow seemed safe enough, close to Lark and yet far from Whitewood. Nevertheless, Ronan couldn’t help but feel he was being watched. He’d heard stories of wither wights wandering along the edge of the silver streams, jewelry and treasure dangling from their pale, gaunt bodies like incandescent firelight. He’d always felt the Wayward Hollow to be safe and impenetrable. But the world was changing… He worried he might be wrong.
Comments for "Beware the wither wights…"
License details for "Beware the wither wights…"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Footsteps on leaves by ceberation from http://freesound.org +)
- Owls2 by Freesound +)
- Deep Forest morning by kvgarlic from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Brown Noise by reaktorplayer from http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Quiet Breezy Leaves by Spleencast from http://freesound.org +)
- Church Bell x3 by Unknown +)