Search for atmospheres
Standing at the top of Kingsport
At Kingsport Head
The cliffs are a dangerous place to be. A few wanderers have disappeared over the decades. Some say, they vanish since centuries. Nevertheless, seeing the misty city is its own strange reward. While the loath surface of the ocean covers up unspeakable secrets, not made by man.
Comments for "At Kingsport Head"
License details for "At Kingsport Head"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Cthulhu growl by cylon8472 from https://freesound.org +)
- Wind1 by Dani Diez +)
- Wind Howling Nighttime by Dynamicell from Freesound.org +)
- Beach Waves by eu mesma +)
- ocean waves by KaiLietzke from www.freesound.com +)
- 0_Noise by Luuk van Loon +)
- Thunder (low, rumbling) by Olliehahn12 from http://freesound.org +)
- Zippo lighter by Youtube +)