Search for atmospheres
Arriving at Bag End
Arriving At Bag End
In a hole in the ground there lived a Hobbit. Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry, bare, sandy hole with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was a Hobbit-hole, and that means comfort.
Comments for "Arriving At Bag End"
License details for "Arriving At Bag End"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- sussex woodland meadow birds by "veneer from http://freesounds.org +)
- Distant birds by by Dobroide - www.freesound.org +)
- Bird call 2 by By Reinsamba - www.freesound.org +)
- Bird Song by By Reinsamba - www.freesound.org +)
- Party Atmosphere by FreqMan from http://freesound.org +)
- Shire Song by Lord of the Rings +)
- Bees flying by RareSound from www.freesound.org +)
- Wind blows in leaves by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license