Search for atmospheres
An amateur radio field event in the English rain
Amateur Radio Field Day
A portable amateur radio rig, powered by a small petrol generator, is set up in a field somewhere in the English countryside for a contest: Whoever can make contact with the most callsigns the furthest away from their current location wins a small trophy.
It's absolutely bucketing down with rain, naturally, but you're warm and dry inside the big marquee tent with a steady supply of tea.
Comments for "Amateur Radio Field Day"
License details for "Amateur Radio Field Day"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Writing on paper with a pen by AldebaranCW from http://freesound.org +)
- Antarctica Ham Radio by ErieLake +)
- Making Tea by freesound.org +)
- Emergency Generator by genghis attenborough (freesound.org) +)
- Distant Bells by ivopla +)
- light breeze by keweldog from http://freesound.org +)
- Crow Squawk by pepv from v +)
- Rain on Tent by Torgeirr +)