Search for atmospheres
Imagine you're having lunchtime tea & biscuits sitting just outside your quaint English manor, overlooking your estate. There's an old fountain in the middle of a pond, where there are ducks or swans out and about. Your dog is quietly nearby, keeping watch. There are fragrant flowers and herbs everywhere. Even though it's July, you still have to be wary of the deceitful English weather. The atmosphere might be Regency Era all the way up to the present day, it's up to you. The feeling itself is timeless. Think Jane Austen vibes.
Comments for "Afternoon Tea"
License details for "Afternoon Tea"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- cotton-flapp_80079__benboncan by benboncan +)
- stiring in a cup by By Mariusz Jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- dog_walking_jingling by jeseid77 from http://freesound.org +)
- Summer field dusk by kvgarlic from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Pouring tea by Nicolle Melanson-Powell +)
- Suburban Afternoon Birds by PhilllChabbb from http://freesound.org +)
- Water Fountain by Tritus from www.freesound.org +)