Search for atmospheres
Rowing on small Ontario lake
Afternoon on the lake
It's September. The cottagers have gone back to school and work, you've got the lake to yourself. Nobody here but the loons, the geese, the woodthrush and the crows. Time to row around the lake and see what the fish are doing. Ain't life wonderful?
Comments for "Afternoon on the lake"
License details for "Afternoon on the lake"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Woodpeckers Pecking by Benboncan of the Freesound Project +)
- crow call by Freesound.org +)
- wings flapping by kamyarbb from http://freesound.org +)
- Canada geese migrating by keweldog from freesound.org +)
- lakeshore peaceful by kygarlic from freesound.org +)
- wood thrush by kygarlic from freesound.org +)
- Canadian common loon by laurent from freesound.org +)
- rowing by sinewave1kHz from freesound.org +)