Search for atmospheres
A sheep in wolfs clothing
"sheep" -Fanning, Kaleigh
Chose sounds such as Wind, Insects, singing and creek for natural effects that fit into the chosen landscape, but does not overpower the play itself. Since we are in scotland, grass and creeks fit perfectly as do the insects. The singing adds to the eerie theme. The use of only 5 sounds ensures that it does not become an unorganized and undiscernible mess of sounds.
Comments for ""sheep" -Fanning, Kaleigh"
License details for ""sheep" -Fanning, Kaleigh"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Creek by Corsica S of the Freesound Project +)
- Blowing grass in Wind by floft from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Crickets (Medium Speed) by nsmusic from http://freesound.org +)
- A Capella singing clip by Spiritwordsandmusic Publishing +)
- Cicadas by Taira Komori's Japanese Free Sound Effects: http://taira-komori.jpn.org/freesounden.html +)